RHEL 4 or 5 AS 64Bit OS

Kevin Kramer kramer at centtech.com
Wed Aug 15 21:49:08 UTC 2007

I use newer kernels and compile root-over-NFS. I have over 1200 machines
to deal with and finally went to a nfs-rooted environment, using the
local disk for swap and /tmp only. I also NFS root boot FC3_64 with
custom newer kernels to support the newer Core2 and Intel chipsets that
Dell updates almost every shipment.