Qualys

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Tue Aug 7 06:31:26 UTC 2007

El Martes, 7 de Agosto de 2007 07:43, Mad Unix escribió:
> What do you think people about security company called Qualys ?
> They scan scan servers on a monthly daily/monthly report about
> security issues.

To be honest I have not hear about Qualys before, but as long as they're
selling a product to scan for security issues in your network...you might
want to take a look at Babel Enterprise, which search for security in systems
(Linux, Windows, AIX, Solaris...) with daily, weekly or whatever you need,
reports..

http://babel.sf.net

Cheers

--