Installation order for VISTA/RH5 dual boot

Nick kvetch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:46:20 UTC 2007

I recently setup my laptop to triple boot XP,Vista, Linux (in that
order).  I didn't run into any issues regarding where to put /boot but
then again I didn't separate out /boot for Linux or Vista but I
wouldn't have thought that would be a problem.  If you are going to
separate out /boot I would try to have all Windows parts right next to
each other.
 Partition 0: 75MB  (VISTA boot partition??)
 Partition 1: 120GB Vista
 Partition 2: Vista Recovery
 Partition 3: 100MB (RH /boot)
 Partition 4: 20 GB for RH